JOHN RHOBI NYAIBAGO
The mission of Publishing Ministries of the Seventh day Adventist Church - Southern Tanzania Union Mission is to make disciples of all people communicating the everlasting gospel in the context of the three angles’ messages of Revolution 14:6-12. Leading them to accept Jesus as personal Savior and unite with His remnant Church, disciplining them to serve Him as Lord and prepare them for this soon return.
OUR METHOD: We pursue this under the guidance of the Holy Spirit through:
1. Publishing: To print high quality literature, enough quantity with reasonable price.
2. Distribution: Efficiency distribution of literature local and international.
3. Training: To train Church members, literature evangelists, and Publishing leaders for circulation of literature.
OUR VISION: In harmony with the great prophecies of the Scriptures, we see as the climax of God’s plan restoration of all is creation to fill harmony, with his perfect Will and righteousness.
QUINQUENNIAL THEME: To Bring Hope into every home.
1. To uplift and dignify people through better living – Physically, Socially, Mentally,and Spiritually. Thus preparing then for
the world to come.
2. To encourage and equip everyone to share the good news of Jesus and His second coming as the main source of our
3. To strength personal faith through the light of the printed pages with others.
SEVEN (7) QUINQUENNIAL GOALS:
- Stabilize the local Church Publishing Program for total Church membership involvement in literature evangelism.
- Build up the literature evangelists task force.
- Provide professional training programs for literature.
- Inspire effective leadership through enhanced training.
- Strengthen Publishing House and ABC /HHES.
- Enhance product development and supplies.
- Develop new methods of marketing.